MAPIC 2019 ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using or accessing https://mapic.bnetwork.com/ (the “Site”), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as the “General Terms and Conditions” www.mapic.bnetwork.com/Terms-Conditions.aspx (collectively, the "Terms"). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Site.
bnetwork has partnered with some hotels and rental agencies that offer a wide selection of apartments, in Cannes and its surrounding area at preferential rates and booking conditions. 1. Hotel minimum stay
A two (2) night minimum stay is requested by the hotels in Cannes for all the stays including the night of November 13th, 2019. One (1) night stay is possible in the hotels located outside Cannes.
Please note that each hotel may apply its own terms and conditions.2. Changes and cancellation policy
bnetwork accommodation department must be notified of any changes or cancellations as soon as possible. If you made your reservation via our online accommodation booking tool (www.mapic.bnetwork.com), you are able to check or modify your booking online.
· For any cancellation made until August 13th
included, no penalty fee will be charged
· For all cancellations made between August 14th and October 14th
, 2019 included, one (1) night will be charged.
· In case of cancellation or shortened stay between October 15th and October 29th
2019 included, the requested deposit (2 nights in Cannes and 1 night outside Cannes) will be charged.· From October 30st 2019
included, the full amount of the reservation will be charged in case of cancellation or shortened stay 3. Deposit Policy
Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit payment has been received by bnetwork.
The requested deposit corresponds to the minimum stay required by the hotels by room reserved.
This deposit will be requested upfront to confirm your reservation request as per the following agenda:
- For any reservation made prior to September 13th: payment is due within 10 working days
- For any reservation made between September 14th and October 13th: payment is due within 5 working days
- For any reservation made between October 14th and 31st: payment is due within 48 hours
- For any reservation made from November 01st: payment is due within 24 hours
If your payment is not received within the given schedule, your option will be automatically cancelled
Once the deposit payment received by bnetwork, the balance of the reservations will have to be paid directly at the hotels by the guests. Payment of the total amount of the reservation:
You can also proceed to the full payment of your reservations (possibility of including breakfasts and local taxes) directly with bnetwork. For that, bnetwork must receive this information upon reservation. 4. Accommodation invoicing process
• bnetwork collects deposit payment for all Accommodation reservations. Balance to be paid at the hotel upon departure.
• Payments will then be transferred in full to the relevant hotel(s) (minus the 2% transaction fee for credit card payments).
• bnetwork will provide a confirmation including a summary of the rooms reserved for you and the amount to be paid to confirm them.
• You will receive an accommodation confirmation upon receipt of the deposit payment, but you will not be provided with an official invoice from b network. Your payment to bnetwork will appear as a deduction on the final invoice be issued by your Hotel upon check out. The balance due on the final invoice will have to be settled directly with your Hotel before departure (balance room nights, breakfasts, taxes, extras, etc.).
• Please address any specific invoicing details or requests to bnetwork directly and they will be communicated to the accommodation providers accordingly.
TVA may be applied to your invoices.5. Apartments and Villas reservations for MAPIC 2019
Each estate agencies applies its own terms and conditions concerning payments, cancellation policy, etc…Please kindly ensure you take note of all the rules before booking your accommodation.
For any apartment booking, please note that the deposit required corresponds to the full stay amount. 6. MAPIC 2019 registrations conditions
bnetwork Accommodation service is exclusively dedicated to MAPIC participants.
If you have not registered yet, please register on https://register.mapic.com or contact the Reed Midem Help Desk via email at email@example.com
The present reservation is only guaranteed for registered MAPIC participants.
If you have not registered to the MAPIC and unable to produce a justificatory document to prove your registration on Reed Midem’s or b network’s first request, your hotel or apartment/villa reservation will be cancelled within 5 (five) business days prior to your date of arrival and, if applicable, refunded according to the conditions listed above or the estate agencies terms and conditions.
Please visit http://my.mapic.com/ for any further information.
Any information regarding the hotel reservation (lastname, firstname, etc) should correspond to the information communicated for your registration.
Beneficiaries of reservation are expressly forbidden from assigning, subletting or exchanging, free of charge or for consideration, the hotel or apartment booking to third parties, MAPIC participants or not.
bnetwork would like to remind you the content of the Article 10 of the Terms & Conditions, applied to all Reed MIDEM events:
“Participants formally undertake not to engage in activities that are identical or similar to those conducted in the event venue, the immediate surrounding area or in any other exhibition area that the Organiser may designate, in particular, in places such as hotels or other sites external to said event, during the period of the event.
Accordingly, Participants in particular undertake not to directly or indirectly draw any other Participant away from any exhibition area for the purpose of presenting any of its products and/or services that are within the scope of the event.
The Organiser reserves the right to have any breach of this provision evidenced by any witness sworn officer, to have the relevant Participant pay the costs associated therewith and to initiate any legal action enabling it to assert its rights.”
As a consequence, bnetwork, as an official partner of Reed Midem, applies and enforce this regulation. By beneficiating from the housing services provided as part of our agreement, you are committed to respect this clause and you are a guarantor of its application. Failing that, bnetwork will not be held responsible and may terminate this agreement without being liable to any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity.